CLIENT-SIDE ASSET MANAGER
£60,000 - £70,000 PER ANNUM PLUS CAR ALLOWANCE AND PACKAGE
Capstone Property Recruitment are working exclusively with a leading private property investment and management company operating in key locations throughout the UK and mainland Europe including France, Germany and Poland. The UK portfolio is managed by an in-house team of experienced Asset Managers who manage over 500 sites, 5,000 tenants and 20,000,000sq ft of property.
We have been instructed to source an experienced and entrepreneurial asset manager who will be based in London to oversee their South-East of England portfolio which comprises of 20/25 assets (c.250 tenancies) with AUM of around £80m+.
Asset Management Responsibilities:
- Dealing with acquisitions and disposals within the portfolio.
- Management of void properties including marketing & negotiating new lease terms.
- Experience in managing capital works projects, refurbishments & dilapidations.
- Identifying opportunities to add value & ability to undertake development appraisals.
- Repositioning assets through refurbishment & redevelopment.
- Working with the in-house Facilities/Property Managers on Health & Safety, day-to-day property management, tenant liaison, estate repairs and maintenance.
- Assisting the accounts team with service charge budgeting and expenditure management.
- Preparing & presenting quarterly performance reports to the Board of Directors.
- Undertaking all aspects of L&T work including lease re-gearing, renewals & rent reviews.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Member of RICS with 5+ years PQE.
- Commercially astute and market aware.
- Proven track record of building successful relationships with customers, internal stakeholders & external advisors.
- Proven Asset Management experience essential, of a mixed commercial portfolio.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational & time management
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Daniah Williams MRICS 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates