Clerk of Works (Consultancy)
Salary £35,000 - £42,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
Capstone have a requirement for a Clerk of Works to join a multi-disciplinary surveying property consultancy. Our client offers clerk of work services across sectors including residential, education and commercial to deliver build quality and ensure that high standards of quality control are maintained on construction projects in line with current legislation. Regular site inspections, monitoring and liaising with the construction team is key to the process.
As a clerk of works you will play a central role to delivering high quality, regulation compliant sites ensuring the highest levels of build quality is adhered to. The role will require the inspection of one / two sites per day and a written report to completed. The position offers great flexibility to work from home with the expectation to be in the office roughly once a fortnight. Ideally you will have demonstratable of experience in a Clerk of work role and be professionally qualified.
- Study contract drawings and schedules and information produced by consultants
- Study the programme for issue of further information
- Review the health and safety plan for the project
- Ensure project compliment with all building regulations and on site health and safety is adhered to.
- Record findings via report style method
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered (MRICS,MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA or Member of the Institute of Clerk of Works)
- Experience as a clerk of work ideally in a consultancy capacity
- Fully up to date on all health and safety and building codes of practice
- Attention to detail and methodical approach to work
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates