Chartered Building Surveyor
£45,000 - 55,000 + package + bonus
Capstone is recruiting on the behalf of an award-winning commercial property practice based in Hertfordshire and London. My client has a requirement for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their well-established building consultancy team, and develop the team in the Watford office.
- Continue to deliver first class service to a diverse range of clients.
- Carrying out commercial and residential building survey reports.
- Preparation/ review of schedules of dilapidations and negotiating settlements.
- Acting as Contract Administrator.
- Assisting in the management of Party Wall or other neighbourly matters.
- Assessment of condition of existing buildings, identify and analyse defects, including proposals for repair.
- Preparation of general reports and recommendation to clients including but not limited to: Due diligence; feasibility studies; condition and maintenance reports.
The successful candidate should be MRICS qualified, and have at least 3 years of private practice or consultancy Building Surveying experience.
You should be commercially minded, ambitious and have excellent client-facing capabilities; there are no obstacles to career-progression, thus it is of paramount importance that you have the self-motivation to achieve.
Please make you enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 0203 757 5000/ 07494 368453, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates