£40000 - £50000 per annum + generous package
about 1 year ago
Chartered Building Surveyor - Client Side
£40,000 - £50,000 + generous package
Capstone is recruiting on behalf of the most prestigious landed estate in the world. They have a requirement within their property operations team for a Chartered Building Surveyor. This individual will be a key member of the specialist team ensuring the estate is managed appropriately within keeping of its historical importance.
- Responsible for the conservation, repair and maintenance of the estate.
- Identifying refurbishment needs and managing the process.
- Ensure high levels of customer service at all times.
- Carrying out commercial and residential building survey reports.
- The successful candidate should be MRICS qualified and have at least 3 years of private practice or consultancy Building Surveying experience.
- Experience managing and maintaining historic buildings is desired.
- Aware of how to lead projects and maintenance works.
- Aware of cost control and contract management.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates