Chartered Building Surveyor
£45,000- £50,000 + Car Allowance + Package
City, London (+ flexible working)
My client is a highly regarded firm of property and construction consultants, who are seeking the addition for a Chartered Building Surveyor to bolster their London team. Set up 20 years' ago, they have grown from strength to strength, and now employ 170 members of staff across the UK. This is subsequently a growth opportunity due to the ever-expanding demand for their professional services.
The work load is broad across asset classes, and has historically leant towards the healthcare and education sectors, however over the last 12 months, they have expanded into the commercial sphere, and this new addition to the team will be fundamental to the growth of this workload within the company. They have number of existing high-profile projects and a significant pipeline of future opportunities. The successful applicant should also be keen to develop and enhance client relationships to secure repeat business opportunities.
You will be expected to:
- Support and assist with APC support and junior staff development (therefore you must be MRICS).
- Support the Director with business development and expansion into the commercial sector.
- Provide building surveying services of various kinds, including Technical Due Diligence, defect investigations, condition surveys, planned maintenance surveys and schedules of condition
- Assist and lead on the design of projects including a mixture of refurbishment and some new build projects
- Undertake full duties as contract administrator and financial project management of small to medium sized schemes
- Lead on professional building surveying services including dealing with dilapidations matters, Schedules of Conditions for leases etc.
- Have knowledge of party wall matters.
Make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5012.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates