Chartered Building Surveyor
£50,000 + Generous bonus scheme + package
I'm pleased to be working in partnership with an expert and highly regarded Building, Cost and Project Consultancy. My client prides themselves on providing the absolute premium quality of service, and as a result have a great and increasing pipeline of guaranteed work.
Working across the commercial, industrial and high-end residential sectors, they have enjoyed providing expert delivery on a wide range of projects for owners, occupiers, developers and investors. The team of Building Surveyors all have extensive knowledge and experience within the discipline, and due to this, much of their work is repeat business and arguably enviable to the majority of their competitors.
Internally, the working culture is very meritocratic, although my client offers excellent prospects for career progression and development. Many of their employees joined them, seeking to escape the bureaucracy of larger corporates, and have subsequently been able to work at a greater level of responsibility and autonomy; meanwhile still enjoying a premium client base.
You will be involved in the undertaking of high quality and timely building surveying and development monitoring services, meanwhile delivering instructions and projects from inception to completion with the minimum of supervision.
Projects to include but are not restricted to:
- Technical due diligence reviews of buildings including the coordination of wider specialist consultancy reports.
- Development monitoring of large construction projects including the initial project appraisal and on-going monthly monitoring phases.
- Preparation of design and specification documentation, running of the tender process and the administration of refurbishment projects.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Inspections and Reporting.
- Preparation of Schedule of Dilapidations and negotiating on behalf of Landlord or Tenant.
- Drafting of Standard Contract forms and Contract Administration.
The successful candidate will be a qualified member of the RICS (Building Surveying pathway) and should have good knowledge of commercial and industrial asset classes.
Due to the nature of their clients, you should be entrepreneurial, dynamic and ambitious. For the right individual, this opportunity will provide an excellent platform for growth and establishment within the market.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker by calling 07494 368 453 or emailing email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates