Chartered/ Associate Building Surveyor
55,000 + Package + Car Allowance + Bonus (up to 25% of basic salary)
Capstone is recruiting on behalf of the UK's leading Industrial and Warehouse development business. This constituent of the FTSE 250 Index, is requiring a Building Surveyor to join their vibrant Property Services Management Team to oversee contracted consultants, meanwhile actively carrying out core Building Surveying practice.
About the role:
- Carrying out project coordination and providing budget updates on a range of up to 30 projects, ranging from £10,000 to £1m.
- Prepare Schedules of Dilapidations, focusing on the detail to check technical and contractual lease clauses and liability.
- Manage allocated refurbishment projects, including Agreement to Lease works, to deliver on time and budget and with enhanced Sustainability performance in line with Corporate policy.
- Report to the Property Services Manager in all matters, primarily dilapidation and refurbishment reports on both occupied and vacant properties.
- Provide support on all projects ensuring they are completed within budget, specification and timescale.
- Assist colleagues in Asset Management and Leasing on a regular basis; providing technical advice on requests for occupier alterations and assisting customers in achieving acceptable solutions.
The successful candidate will be recently MRICS qualified with some commercial surveying experience. You will have good appreciation of professional and project based building surveying matters being able to understand the basics of the local and wider property markets.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates