£27000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits
about 1 year ago
Up to £34,000 + package + bonus
An excellent opportunity has risen in Bristol to join a leading Building Consultancy team where you will be working with an impressive and vast client base. You will be joining a well-established projects team, benefit from a widely respected brand and an innovative and dynamic working environment. You will be expected to undertake a full range of building surveying and project management services and drive further upon business development; benefitting from uncapped career-progression.
About the role:
You will be involved in the undertaking of high quality and timely building surveying alongside delivering instructions and projects inception to completion with minimum supervision.
The work will include but not restricted to:
- Engaging in all aspects within commercial Building Surveying from inception to completion, client communication and carrying out all required professional services; contract admin, PPM, exit strategy, party wall services.
- Technical due diligence reviews of buildings including the coordination of wider specialist consultancy reports.
- Preparation of design and specification documentation, running of the tender process and the administration of refurbishment projects.
- Preparation of Schedule of Dilapidations and negotiating on behalf of Landlord or Tenant.
- Drafting of Standard Contract forms and Contract Administration.
- Working towards MRICS.
- Ideally 12 months minimum relevant commercial experience.
- Have good appreciation of professional and project-based building surveying matters being able to understand the basics of the local and wider property markets.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates