Building Services Engineer / Technical Manager
£65,000 + Bonus
I have been exclusively instructed by a REIT to source an experienced Building Services Engineer to sit in house with aim of managing and over-seeing projects from a technical perspective. My client are a REIT with assets worth over £13bn across some of the most exclusive locations in globally leading cities. The assets are predominantly commercial and retail units.
- Supervision and management of external consultants contracted to carry our maintenance and improvement works on the portfolio.
- Ensure appropriate implementation of preventative maintenance plans
- Identification and evaluation of the investment needs to be carried out on the portfolio.
- Tracking of annual expenditure and monitoring the investment budget for each property.
- This position would be ideally suited to an individual with particularly strong management skills from a technical background of a Building Services Engineer.
- You will have a thorough understanding of building regulations in regards to construction and maintenance.
- You will have experience of managing a team as well as overseeing contractors and consultants.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Will Hammerton on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates