We are recruiting for an Associate or Senior Building Surveyor to join an expanding National Consultancy based in Central London. They work predominantly within Education and Healthcare providing a high-quality service. They encourage their team to provide the best possible outcomes while also providing the potential to travel through-out Europe. Along with an excellent bonus scheme and potential for future company equity, the role requires an individual to be extremely client facing.
- Manage projects from inception to completion with minimum supervision.
- To be proactive in the assistance of the departments' business plan and ensure revenue targets are met.
- Continue to deliver first class service to a diverse range of clients.
- Assessing the condition of existing buildings, identify and analyse defects, including proposals for repair.
- Preparation of general reports and recommendation to clients including but not limited to: Due diligence; feasibility studies; condition and maintenance reports.
- RICS qualified with some commercial surveying experience is desired, will also accept candidate completing their APC.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain existing client relationships and developing new ones.
- Organisation and prioritising skills.
- Capable report and specification writing skills.
If this is of interest please give me a call on 0203 757 5000 / 07852685047 or email any enquiries to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates