ASSOCIATE QUANTITY SURVEYOR | HIGH END RESIDENTIAL
Up to £80,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
I have been instructed by a bespoke Quantity Surveying and Project Management Practice, whose unique combination of multi-disciplinary backgrounds and experience provides their clients with a comprehensive service.
Their work is heavily focussed on private client high end residential work in London, as well as project in the Home Counties and abroad. Our vision is to continue delivering work in this market whilst also securing work in alternative sectors. Their main focus is on providing the professional and contracting team a dynamic and positive approach to project delivery.
- Networking and business development
- Development and support of staff
- Preparation of fee proposals for new instructions
- Preparation of project cost plans
- Providing input during the design phase
- Continual checking against the project cost plan and providing regular updates
- Preparation of pre-tender estimates
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Managing the tender process
- Conducting thorough tender analysis and preparation of tender reports
- Finalising and collating construction contract documentation.
- Attendance at regular project meetings to monitor costs.
- Undertaking valuations as required under a building contract, including payment
- Negotiating and management of variations.
- Preparation of final accounts
- Administration of JCT contracts
- All aspects of client management including reporting and presentations to the client.
- MRICS Chartered Quantity Surveyor
- Minimum 8 years' experience acting as a Project Quantity Surveyor
- Experience in delivering super prime residential projects as a consultant
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident people management skills
- Good organisational skills & good time management
- Working collaboratively in a team
- Understanding of contract legislation and professional liability essential
If you are interested, please call Annabel Drew on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates