Associate Director - (Commercial Office Fit-Out)
Salary - £70,000 - £80,000 + BONUS + PACKAGE
Capstone's Project Management team have a requirement for an Associate Project Manager to join a leading International Real Estate Consultancy based in London. Our Client is an industry leader with a client base that is second to none, delivering circa 10,000 projects in over 60 EMEA cities working with major international blue-chip companies. Our client is a real specialist in the commercial fit out and programme management sector and offers fast track career progression with exceptional opportunities to work on prestigious commercial projects in the heart of London and across the EMEA regions.
As an Associate Director, you will oversee and manage high profile commercial projects from inception through to completion. You will be accountable for all projects and programmes under your remit often managing multiple projects and programmes at anyone time. You will also be responsible of managing and mentoring junior members of the team assisting you to deliver projects on time and on budget. The role will be client facing and often in effect acting as a client representative / client side so strong communication skills will be required. The role will report into the senior management team.
- Providing leadership and direction for a project team.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and to a high standard.
- Facilitating client meetings and representing the client and company with other agencies involved.
- To make decisions with full understanding of procedures, company policies and business practices.
- Degree educated with a relevant degree and chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- 5+ years of commercial fit-out or commercial development management.
- In-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles and the concepts and processes of Project Management.
- Ability to communicate comprehensively and concisely both verbally and written.
- A consultative approach.
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 857 8781 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested, please get in touch to work with one of London's leading real estate consultancies.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates