£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Position - Associate Director (Project Management)
Salary - up to £80,000 plus
Location - Central London
Our client is a central London focused leader in project management services, helping their clients transform their office and mixed-use developments to the highest standard. The firm is 20 strong all based in a modern and contemporary office based in central London. They operate as a specialist consultancy providing services to some of the UKs leading investors, developers, occupiers & funds.
Capstone have been retained to recruit an Associate Director to lead & develop a fully integrated design one stop shop for fit out work across their current client base as well as building a network of future clients. Whilst most of their experience has been new build and refurbishment focused, they do have a track record in delivering major workplace fit out projects for top technology and legal organisations. If you are an entrepreneurial & progressive project manager or surveyor who is interested in being a key member of a growing but already established business, with the opportunity to become an equity partner, please read on.
- To deliver high calibre and professional project management consultancy across commercial occupier & investor clients
- Be a leader of both internal teams and external parties
- Manage and develop client relationships with a large contribution to business development assignments & representing the office/team in the market
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to set up, manage and deliver multiple fit out projects concurrently. Support is provided but you must be capable to deliver projects autonomously. Experience in the commercial real estate market is essential. The successful candidate will need to take a lead role in the delivery of high-profile portfolios of predominantly CAT A refurbishments and CAT B fit outs from inception through to completion.
The role be client facing and the candidate will be expected to have strong interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate the ability to deal with client representatives at a senior/board level.
- Degree level qualification
- MRICS, MCIOB, CEng, RIBA, MAPM or equivalent relevant professional qualification to the fit-out project management role
- Strong back ground in occupier project management
- Track record of delivering fast track occupier fit outs for commercial offices ideally
- Knowledge of contract administration
- Experience of leading projects to a seamless client service
- Business development and client relationship management, an understanding of client needs
- Experience in networking and building relationships
- In-depth knowledge of the real estate industry sector
- Financial acumen and budget management
- Some experience in managing people and teams
Skills & personal qualities;
This business is culturally unique, the team are naturally collaborative and it's important to note that this role fits into an existing team. We are not searching for a 'Maverick' but someone who can 'make things happen' but appreciate the support of the team of professionals around them. Coaching and mentoring are very much available, directly from the Founder and Directors. In this role you can progress quickly and become a significant part of the business.
If you are held back in your current role or part of a business with so many management layers that promotion/progression/personal development seems limited or unachievable, please call Rob Joslin (Director) to discuss in more detail.
+44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates