£70000 - £850000 per annum + + bonus + package
over 1 year ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Interfaces with client and key stakeholders to define account strategy requirements. Establishes capital plans for 1-4 years ahead with project work plan, cost and deadlines. Creates persuasive presentations that meet the Client's objectives.
- Manages all phases of program and project management including project brief and funding, due diligence, design, construction, occupancy, quality control, staffing, and budget management. International travel ability required.
- Interfaces with client and key stakeholders to define project requirements. Establishes project work plan, cost and deadlines.
- Creates and manages project budget. Monitors expenses to ensure project progresses on schedule and within the prescribed budget.
- Manages all facets of project design, construction, and occupancy. Qualifies and recommends contractors by reviewing bids and related documents.
- Oversee Preparation of "For Execution" consultant contracts and management of the execution of these documents.
- Manages project team by providing direction and leadership. Facilitates client meetings regarding project matters.
- Represents the client and CBRE with architects, vendors, consultants, and regulatory agencies.
- Actively updates multiple project records using the Account-approved project tracking software application.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Engineering, business or equivalent from appropriate 4-year BSc, MSc, college program. Typically at least 4+ years commercial development management or commercial fit out experience.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with employees and client groups to take desired action.
Must be a team player and work collaboratively and positively with colleagues.
Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Able to forecast and prepare budgets. Conducts complex financial/business analysis including the preparation of complex reports. Prepares and manages departmental budget.
Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of options in varying situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
Intermediate skills with, People Soft/Archibus programs.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve complex results. Responsible for setting department deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause long-term impact to co-workers, supervisor, department and/or line of business.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates