Salary £75,000 - £85,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Hybrid 1 day a week in London + International travel.
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement for an Associate Director to join one of the top real estate consultancies based in London to work with one of the worlds most renowned tech clients. The role will work across the UK and EMEA regions including Israel and Italy delivering office fit outs that are at the forefront of the occupier sector from carbon zero, sustainability and agile working.
My client offers fantastic career progression with a clear route to Director for those that come in and do well and the opportunity to work on some fantastic projects with a client base that is second to none!
As a Associate Director you will be responsible for managing a programme of works across one of my client's key accounts with projects based in the UK and throughout the EMEA region. Ideally you will have experience of managing both one off individual fit our projects as well as delivering within a larger programme. The role will almost act as the client representative ensuring all their commercial real estate projects are delivered smoothly and will report directly into the client as such strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. Some international travel will be required
- Experience delivering commercial fit out projects from inception through to completion.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering a programme of commercial CATB fit works with projects located across EMEA
- Good working knowledge of all the main project and programme management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and professionally qualified (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a consultancy or client side
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates