Associate Director: Portfolio Management
£45,000-55,000pa plus car allowance and competitive benefits package, promotional steps and able to work from home ½ days week.
A global real estate consultancy has an opportunity for an Associate Director to join the Portfolio Management team. The role is based in the City office. The role will suit a MRICS chartered Surveyor whom is looking to work with global investors, landlords and key accounts.
The role will involve:
- Making and advising on decisions for investment options, asset management, acquisitions, disposals, real estate performance management and risk.
- Service change management
- Leasehold management and negotiations
- Compliance and regulation management
- Market analysis and rate analysis
Must be MRICS Chartered Surveyor. Recently chartered or if you are completing your APC this year, 2019, please still do apply as the client is open to considering other levels.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates