Associate Director - Building Surveyor
£60,000 - £70,000 + Car Allowance + Package
City, London (+Flexible working)
My client is a highly regarded firm of property and construction consultants, who are seeking a senior hire to bolster their London team. Set up 20 years' ago, they have grown from strength to strength, and now employ 170 members of staff across the UK. This is subsequently a growth opportunity due to the ever expanding demand for their professional services.
The work load is broad across asset classes, but currently has leaning towards healthcare and education schemes. They have number of existing high profile projects and a significant pipeline of future opportunities. The successful applicant should also be keen to develop and enhance client relationships to secure repeat business opportunities.
You will be expected to:
- Manage 5 junior members of the team
- Have strong experience within delivery of project management schemes
- Oversee juniors undertaking portfolios of asset capture surveys
- Have knowledge on technical Building Surveying services, such as; dilapidations, TDD, neighbourly matters etc.
- Support and assist with APC support and junior staff development (therefore you must be MRICS).
- Support the Director with business development and expansion in to the commercial sector.
Make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to email@example.com or call 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates