Associate Director - (Commercial Office Fit-Out)
Salary - £70,000 - £80,000 + Bonus
Capstone's Project Management team have an urgent requirement for a Senior Project Manager to join a leading International Real Estate Consultancy based in London. Our client specialises in CAT B office fit-outs working with major international blue-chip companies. This role is working with one of the top tech firms in the world to deliver state of the art offices that are far ahead of their competitors. The position offers fast track career progression with exceptional opportunities to work on prestigious projects in the heart of London and across the EMEA region.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will oversee managing all phases of project management including interfaces with clients and key stakeholders to outline requirements of the project. You will be responsible seeing projects from inception through to completion, while managing multiple projects at once. The role will require you to be client facing so strong verbal and written communication is required. The role will report into senior management and you will be responsible for managing junior members of your team.
- Providing leadership and direction for a project team.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and to a high standard.
- Facilitating client meetings and representing the client and company with other agencies involved.
- To make decisions with full understanding of procedures, company policies and business practices.
- Degree educated with a relevant degree and chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- 5+ years of commercial fit-out or commercial development management.
- In-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles and the concepts and processes of Project Management.
- Ability to communicate comprehensively and concisely both verbally and written.
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates