£70000 - £80000 per annum + Package
9 months ago
Associate Project Management
Salary - up to £80,000 + Package
If you want to work in central London delivering offices and mixed use-developments to the highest of qualities, then this role is perfect for you. Our client currently stands at 20 strong, based in a modern and contemporary office situated in central London. They operate as a specialist consultancy providing services to some of the UKs leading investors, developers, occupiers & funds.
Capstone are seeking to recruit an Associate Project Manager to lead & develop a fully integrated design one stop shop for fit out work both across their current client base, whilst also developing their network. Despite the majority of projects being new build and refurbishment focused, our client has a fantastic track record in delivering major workplace fit out projects for top technology and legal organisations.
As an Associate Director you would be looking to deliver high calibre and professional project management consultancy across commercial occupier & investor clients whilst also being a leader of both internal teams and external parties. The role would look for you to manage and develop client relationships with a large contribution to business development assignments & representing the office/team in the market. Support is provided but you must be capable to deliver projects autonomously.
- The ideal candidate will possess the ability to set up, manage and deliver multiple fit out projects concurrently.
- Experience in the commercial real estate market is essential.
- You would need to take a lead role in the delivery of high-profile portfolios of predominantly CAT A refurbishments and CAT B fit outs from inception through to completion.
- The role is client facing and the candidate will be expected to have strong interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate the ability to deal with client representatives at a senior/board level.
- Degree level qualification in a relevant area (Project Management, Architecture, Real Estate, Engineering, Construction, Building Surveying etc...)
- MRICS, MCIOB, CEng, RIBA, MAPM or equivalent relevant professional qualification to the fit-out project management role.
- Strong back ground in occupier project management
- Track record of delivering fast track occupier fit outs for commercial offices ideally
- Business development and client relationship management, an understanding of client needs
- Experience in networking and building relationships
Skills & personal qualities
This business is culturally unique, the team are naturally collaborative and it's important to note that this role fits into an existing team. We are not searching for a 'Maverick' but someone who can 'make things happen' but appreciate the support of the team of professionals around them. Coaching and mentoring are very much available, directly from the Founder and Directors. In this role you can progress quickly and become a significant part of the business.
If this role and the client mentioned appeal to you and your experience, then please do contact Henry Way (Consultant) via email on email@example.com or via phone on 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates