£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
almost 2 years ago
Capstone are recruiting on behalf of a boutique construction consultancy for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor/Project Manager to join their London team.
They are a multi-disciplinary practice, providing cost management, project management and construction management across commercial, hospitality and retail sectors.
You will be joining the team of 6 surveyors supporting the Senior Team members on projects in London and Surrey. As this is a dual quantity surveying and project management position, you will have pre-contract responsibilities including cost estimates, preparing tender documentation, bill of quantities as well as post-contract: variations, cost reports, valuations and taking the lead on contract administration duties. Your projects are likely to be within the high-end residential or hotel sector. You will be given training and support to complete the APC by virtue, working with a senior quantity surveyor who is also an APC assessor.
- Degree qualified with a construction related degree: quantity surveying, construction management, project management.
- 2 years minimum professional cost management and contract administration experience with core buildings
- Desire to work a dual quantity surveying and project management role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eligible to work in the UK.
To apply for this role please email Ele Ataguba at email@example.com or call 0203 757 5000/07539780134 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates