£30000 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 2 years ago
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Salary - £30,000-£35,000 + benefits
Capstone have been appointed on an exclusive basis to recruit for a recording studio provider, who are in the market for a Quantity Surveyor. With a head office in London our client are a 24/7 self-service rehearsal, DJ & Production rooms company with studios across the UK. With further expansion across Europe and the US you could not be joining this business at a more opportune time. The team are upbeat, social and very committed to the growth of the business.
- Acting as a Quantity Surveyor within a construction company or developer, with experience working closely with sub-contractors.
- The ability to be involved up to 10 projects simultaneously with a construction value of £25,000 each not including kit. Projects sizes are approximately 10,000 sq ft.
- The ability to take control of supplies and assist in placing orders on upcoming builds
- A hands-on approach and the ability to cover a variety of roles which might be outside of the norm.
- The ability and willingness to travel across the UK and oversees.
This really is an exceptional opportunity to work within an awesome environment. In addition to providing rehearsal and studio space, they also promote up and coming talent by streaming live shows and gigs. You will be regularly involved in music industry events; a love of music would be beneficial.
To find out more about this role, please call Kevin Boakye (Senior Consultant) on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates