Job title: Assistant Project Manager - Project Manager
Salary: £30,000-55,000 plus bonus & benefits
Capstone's project management division are working in partnership with the UK's leading project management consultancy to recruit an Assistant Project Manager or Junior Project Manager for their Leeds office. Our client is working on live projects across a variety of sectors in the Leeds, Manchester and Sheffield areas.
The team of people you will be working with are from diverse backgrounds and experiences and, as well as being hard working, they enjoy business networking and socialising. The focus on training and development creates the perfect environment in which to progress your career. Within this team you will be given clear direction and positive encouragement at every turn as well as the tools to drive your career towards promotion when matched with your hard work and effort.
Ideally the successful candidate will have some of the following attributes;
- Degree qualified - within a construction or real estate related discipline
- Experience of working in a client-focused environment
- Experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- Ability to manage personal workload and a portion of project in co-operation with line manager
- A strategic thinker with broad problem-solving skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Strong communication skills with experience working in a client-focused environment
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
If you would like to discuss this Leeds based position in more detail please contact Alice Murch on 0203 757 5000 or email you details to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates