Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager (Hybrid Working 1 - 2 days a week in office)
Salary £35,000 - £50,000
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement from a specialist Property Consultancy. They offer Project Management, Quantity Surveying, Building Consultancy and Project/Development Monitoring services. This is a dynamic and hands on environment working with private clients and corporate developers. The projects are predominantly high end residential refurbishments, extensions, and new builds in Central London and Surrey. They have also completed several high-end hotel refurbishments.
- The management and delivery of residential and commercial projects to meet clients expectations
- Lead and execute projects through design, planning, construction and where necessary, disposal phases
- Proactive and hands on management of projects
- Preparation, accuracy, and maintenance of project data for regular client reporting
- Relevant experience of delivering real estate construction projects from inception to completion
- Ideally you will be degree educated and working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Client focused with excellent communication skills and personal awareness
- Proven ability to execute projects with an appropriate amount of guidance
- Proven experience of adding value through the proactive application of development and project management expertise
- Able to demonstrate financial and business awareness and understand how these impact on strategy
- Working capability of Excel, Word, and others relevant to the role
Please contact Alice Murch at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates