Assistant Project Manager - (Commercial Occupier)
Salary £40,000 -£55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement from a leading project management consultancy for an Assistant Project Manager / recently qualified Project Manager to join their commercial occupier team. Our client works with top blue chip clients and landlords working across sectors including, tech, banking, pharmaceutical to name but a few to deliver state of the art office facilities. They offer fantastic career progression with APC support and the ability to fast track your career for those that come in and do well.
As an Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of CATA and CATB commercial fit out projects. You will have demonstrable experience of delivering commercial project from inception through to completion and managing multiple projects at any one time. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Experience delivering commercial fit out projects from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Experience of working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates