Position: French Speaking Assistant PM (Luxury Residential Project)
Location: London with regular travel to the South of France
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 plus bonus & benefits
A multi-disciplinary creative design studio that specialises in providing strategic property advise and the design and delivery of superbly crafted residences, 5* hotels and luxury developments of unmistakable quality around the world, are recruiting for an exceptional Project Management Assistant on a 2-year contractual basis to join their growing team.
About the company
They offer their ultra-high net worth clients an end-to-end, full turnkey service from architecture and interior design through to project management. Passionate about design and property, providing an exceptional service and helping their clients to realise their most ambitious vision with total peace of mind, is the mission.
The prime responsibility will be to assist the Principle to oversee and manage the delivery of a super prime residential project in France. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 1- or 2-years' project management experience in the UK or France and speak fluent French.
We are looking for a driven and passionate individual who wants to learn and be part of an exceptional project. You will have the opportunity to work directly alongside the Principle and you will participate in all the project phases from concept to completion.
Your prime responsibility will be to produce and manage all documents which is required to report and monitor the project and maintain those documents with precision. You will be required to travel, and you should be able to travel each week if required.
- You will need to maintain the project programme and keep it fully up to date, reviewing the critical paths regularly with the Principle
- With the assistance of the Quantity Surveyor, you should ensure that the cost of the project is tracked properly, all variations are captured and properly documented throughout
- With the assistance of the Principle you will produce a Research and Opportunity matrix and it should be reviewed, updated and analysed on a regular basis.
- You will need to produce several trackers to monitor the project from design to completion. Those trackers may include:
- Drawings trackers (received/reviewed/status/expected date)
- RFI trackers
- Design issues trackers
- Materials and samples trackers
- Procurement trackers
- You will also need to prepare regular, polished reports for the client and the project team.
There is a very advanced internal systems to generate reports from the trackers and other documentation. You will be trained and have the opportunity to use this system
- You will be participating in all meetings and be responsible for taking notes of all the issues/actions and tracking and chasing the documentation actions.
- You will assist the Principle in reviewing the tender process and that the tender return matches the design intent. You will also participate to negotiation
- Minimum of 1 or 2 years of Project management experience
- You must be passionate, driven and share their values
- Integrity, honesty, and responsibility with a desire to contribute to a team
- You must be fluent in French (written and verbal)
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail is paramount with the ability to work with tight deadlines
- Strong communicator
To discuss this role in more detail please contact our Project Management Team on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email PM@Capstone-Recruitment.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates