Assistant Project Manager - (Commercial Office Fit-Out)
Salary - £28,000 - £32,000
Capstone's project Management division has an immediate requirement for an Assistant Project Manager to join an International real estate consultancy based centrally in London. Our client has gained an excellent reputation working with major blue-chip clients. As such the need has arisen for an Assistant Project Manager to join their team to work in their commercial occupier and commercial development team.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of commercial fit out CATA / CATB projects from inception through to completion. You will be given support to manage small projects and support senior members on larger schemes. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. Full APC support will also be given.
- Delivery of commercial projects from inception through to completion working with major blue chip clients
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates