£30000 - £35000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS
5 months ago
Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager - (Consultancy)
Salary £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's project Management division has an immediate requirement for an Assistant Project Manager to join a medium sized Project Management Consultancy based centrally in London. Our client has gained an excellent reputation in the market and work on major projects across sectors such as Hotels, commercial, high end residential and arts and heritage.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of projects from inception through to completion across sectors. You will be given support to manage small projects and supporting senior members on larger schemes. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Experience working on construction projects ideally from inception - completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates