Assistant Project Manager
Salary £30,000 -£40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement from a leading international real estate consultancy for an Assistant Project Manager to join their commercial fit out team. Our client works with several the world's top blue chip clients working across sectors including, tech, banking, pharmaceutical to name but a few. They offer market leading APC and MAPM support and fantastic career progression. If you are looking to work with some of the biggest and best companies in the world this could be for you!
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of commercial fit out projects from inception to completion. You will be given support to manage small projects and supporting senior members on larger schemes. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. They offer phenomenal project exposure and rapid career progression for those that come in and do well.
- Some experience of delivering construction or fit out projects from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day-to-day project activities
- Knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Alice Murch at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates