Assistant Project Manager
Salary £35,000 -£45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement for an Assistant Project Manager to join an independent construction consultancy in their Project Management department. Our client works across sectors including Commercial, residential and industrial asset classes. This role offers fantastic career progression with support from Directors and other senior members of the team to complete your APC.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of both new build developments and refurbishments delivering project from inception through to completion. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. You will have the support senior surveyors on larger projects but the autonomy to deliver smaller projects on your own with support as required.
- Experience delivering refurbishments and developments from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Full understanding of project programmes
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA).
- You will be underway with you RICS APC and looking to complete within 18 months.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company.
- A consultative approach
Please contact Will Hammerton at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates