£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Job title: Assistant Project Manager
Location: London and Windsor
We are working with a very prestigious client who are looking for someone to join their property section, helping multiple projects.
The role would be supporting the delivery of major or highly complex projects at our client's estates and manage a portfolio of minor or less complex projects, ensuring customer focused and cost-effective project delivery.
- With the support of the Project Managers, Surveyors and Senior Management, be responsible for the end-to-end project and programme management.
- Be responsible for the planning; preparation of specifications, schedules of work, sketch plans and simple working drawing; management of the tender process; appointment of contractors; supervision through to completion, settlement of final accounts and handover to the Operations team.
- Compliance and risk management
- To ensure works are procured in the most cost-effective manner, in order to achieve excellent value for money in accordance with the Property Section's Procurement Rules.
- To pro-actively manage stakeholder relationships and communicate regularly to internal and external stakeholders (including the client and all those affected by the works) on the progress and impact of works, so as to minimise disruption.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) and working towards a relevant professional certification or chartered status. Has relevant experience as a Project Manager, ideally gained within an environment of occupied spaces. Experience of managing and maintaining historic / listed buildings would be a definite advantage.
- An understanding of statutory compliance and risk management, in relation to the delivery of projects.
- The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across functional and geographical boundaries, where flexibility and a 'can do' approach to teamwork is essential.
- Experience of budget management, cost control and contract management, ideally gained within a value for money environment.
- Genuinely passionate about and familiar with a customer-driven approach to the delivery of property services, with a rigorous approach to standards of internal customer service and continuous improvement.
How to apply:
For a confidential conversation please contact Georgina Anstey on 02037575000, or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates