Assistant Programme Delivery Manager (Commercial Occupier)
Salary £30.000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement for an Assistant Programme Delivery Manager to join one of the top real estate Consultancies based in London to work with a leading technology company on a programme of works across both the UK and EMEA region.
As an assistant delivery manager, you will be responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of various project related tasks / processes to support the senior team in the delivery of projects and wider account tasks managing a programme of works in the commercial occupier sector delivering projects across the EMEA region.
Ideally you will have a proven track record or already in a Senior Project Coordinator role with stakeholder management experience and knowledge of working across the EMEA. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Support in preparing request for Proposals (RFP)
- Support with the analysis of project quotes, RFIs and RFP returns
- Assist PDM's in database System administration (Etrax/Project Insight/REFCO)
- Co-ordinate with Commercial Manager concerning project cash flows
- Coordinate and prepare various reports and presentations as required
- Co-ordinate and manage project close out processes
- Assist PDM's with vendor set up registration
- Assist in preparing contracts for Tier 1 PM firms and their purchase orders
- Assist the team in general across all projects where support is needed, on a project by project basis
- Experience within a corporate office environment would be beneficial
- An understanding of program management
- Basic understanding of design and construction processes
- Good numerical skills
- Previous time spent in a similar role would be ideal
Please contact Benjamin Kepes at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates