West End, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 year ago
ASSISTANT COST MANAGER
£35,000- £40,000 PER ANNUM plus package
Capstone are working exclusively with one of the world's leading real estate firms who manage Billions of capital expenditure in 50 plus countries across EMEA. They need an Assistant Cost Manager to join their thriving Cost Management team. This employer offers clients specific services needed from a qualified corporate real estate provider, supported by internal resources across the globe. Our client is looking for a Cost Manager who wanst to gain occupier fit-out experience and make the move into Corporate Occupier Cost Management/Programme Management for an international real estate business.
This world-renowned consultancy works with some of the most innovative, blue-chip technology clients across the globe. Our client's specialty is offering a complete solution and support occupier clients of all sizes through facilities management, project management, advisory and transaction services throughout the entire real estate project life cycle: from property search to planning and acquisition to design and construction, property maintenance and eventually asset disposal.
You as an Assiatant Cost Manager will supervise the management of key clients on projects both in the UK and abroad whilst overseeing all commercial and cost management aspects of a project. You will be given ownership of these schemes and this is a chance to "lead" and take ownership on the success of a project's successful delivery.
- Construction experience in commercial fit out projects would be ideal but not essential.
- Day to day run and manage Fit Out projects of £5M and as large as £15M.
- Client facing is a key aspect of this role
- Professional Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors or working towards professional qualification
- Pre and post contract experience
- Able to work on own initiative to deliver work of exceptional quality and accuracy
- A strategic thinker with broad problem solving skills
- Experience working in a client focused environment with a personal commitment to the delivery of excellent client service
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
- Strong personality who has self-confidence commensurate with ability and skills. Likeable and engaging personality with universal appeal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Highly presentable to senior clients. Articulate.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates