TENANT REPRESENTATION | ASSISTANT AGENCY SURVEYOR
RICHMOND UPON THAMES | LONDON
£30,000 to £35,000 PER ANNUM (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE) PLUS CAR ALLOWANCE AND PACKAGE.
Capstone Real Estate Team are currently acting on behalf of a fast-growing independent property company who specialise in acquisitions, lettings, rent reviews, lease renewals and commercial property portfolio management with South West London.
We have been instructed to source an assistant to the Director who will focus on the agency element of the company, advising local occupiers on a range of commercial properties. The ideal candidate would be a personable individual, comfortable with being tenant facing and providing a professional service to a wide range of clients while maintaining the reputation of the company.
- Undertaking market appraisals and agency duties for a wide-ranging client base.
- Developing and managing client relationships.
- Assisting the Director in achieving budget and growing the business lines.
- Carry out excellent client service while adhering to deadlines.
- Co-ordinate and assist with any lease advisory duties which may also arise.
- Knowledge of agency is desired but not essential.
- Existing experience the in property sector desired but not essential.
- Must be customer service driven with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight time constraints to deliver high quality service.
- Must have a strong verbal and numerical skills and be comfortable with report writing.
- Microsoft office package essential.
- Full driving licence.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates