£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits + Car Allowance
about 2 years ago
ASSET MANAGER; CLIENT SIDE
£35,000 - £40,000 PER ANNUM, PLUS BENEFITS AND CAR ALLOWANCE
Capstone are working exclusively with a client side organisation to recruit for a Asset Manager. The surveyor will be responsible for the day to day asset management of the business centre portfolio in the West Midlands and the North west.
The client is looking for a Chartered Surveyor with experience of working within an existing commercial property management environment either directly as a landlord or a managing agent. The individual will need experience of the marketing/ letting process, tenant negotiations and repair/maintenance programmes.
The individual will provide regional support to the management of the portfolio, overseeing the Assistant Managers in their patch and dual reporting to the Northern and Southern Asset Management Directors.
- Lettings, rent reviews and complex lease renewal negotiations, lease re-gears
- Maximizing income and value of a multi let commercial portfolio and mitigating risks
- Day to day property management, communicating with the Facilities management and Finance department to ensure services are delivered efficiently and cost effectively
- Liaising with consultants/contractors, maximising operational performance by managing team
- Supporting the quarterly property valuation process and preparation of internal and external reports
- MRICS Qualification
- Experience in management of multi-let commercial assets
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement
- Strong analytical and financial appraisal skills
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates