Location: London, West End
Offer: £55,000 to 70,000pa
Leading the Asset Management for a commerical portfolio and liasing with the residential property managers to ensure maximum income generation through unit lettings, progressing rent reviews and lease renewals, refurbishment works and dilapidations.
- Landlord and tenant issues including surrenders, lease renewals and lease re-gears
- Leasehold management for short to mid term lets of 3-5 years
- Managing, coordinating and instructing professional advisors. Ensurihng Service Charge is correct.
- Developing good relationships with tenants and third party suppliers.
- Property inspections on a day to day basis.
- Team management of 2 direct reports
- MRICS qualified
- over 5 years post qualified experience
- Experienced in the management and asset management of real estate (commercial or residential)
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to build strong rapport with colleagues and tenants
- Think on your feet type of person
- Able to guide your own career path
- Able set your own daily goals and bring ideas to the business of improvement ideas.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates