£35000 - £40000 per annum + Car allowance, benefits, bonus
almost 2 years ago
Asset Manager and Estates Surveyor; Client side
Capstone have been exclusively instructed to recruit for a role with a privately owned infrastructure, transport and real estate investment group. The group business has over £6bnm investment property across 13,000 hectares of land.
The role will be to join the property team which is based in the Liverpool, overseeing a portfolio which spans across Liverpool and Manchester.
The main aim of the role is to increase the rental income, generate new revenue streams through strategic asset management, and undertake the full spectrum of commercial property management.
Other Responsibilities include:
- commercial negotiations and regears
- Service charge management
- Tenant and customer management- mmaintain and develop senior relationships at key decision-making level with all tenants. Secure new tenants
- Lease management for approximately 200 leases
- Conduct scheduled inspections of leased property
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Working with the senior team on small development projects
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyor
- Working towards the accreditation, you will be at the later stages of completion.
- Commercial property management expercine ideally currently or at least within a post graduate placement
- Experience of property leasing process
- Demonstrable ability to release value
- Driving licence essential
- Excellent communicato
£35,000 - £40,000pa plus bonus and a car allowance
An opportunity to develop skills within an extremely successful UK based business.
Career progression to become an Asset Manager in the future
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates