£80,000 - £100,000 basic + bonus + benefits
Capstone is proud to be retained to work with a leading Real Estate Investor specialising in the hotel & leisure sectors. We are searching for a lead Asset Manager to be based in Central London working as part of a development team.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to join an investment vehicle who develop, own & operate their entire global property portfolio with their only objective being to create unique spaces in high profile locations. With projects & operating hotels & clubs in London, New York, Chicago, Amsterdam, Paris and LA, there could not be a more exciting time to be a part of our client's journey.
The role will involve:
- Management of capital investment of each trading site (hotels)
- Management and in control of all aspects of the development through to the opening of the site, ensuring all minor/ major issues are addressed within budget agreements
- CAPEX management.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Excellent communicator and able to build strong relationships with the Internal Relations across the group ensuring that cyclical investment and refurbishment is being completed.
- Continual financial reporting to the project management/ fit out team.
- Financial budgeting
- Management of leases for additional businesses, such as restaurants, leisure, and concessions.
- Strategically negotiating HMAs with developers.
- Real Estate background needed, and an understanding of detailed asset management reporting
- RICS qualified ideally
- Must be used to managing CAPEX plans and dealing with multiple stakeholders in the same organisation
- Experience looking at individual lease
- Multi-site expercine
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates