£55000 - £75000 per annum
about 2 years ago
To join a highly successful Developer and who focus predominantly in the Residential and Commercial sector.
Leading the Asset Management for their London portfolio.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overall asset performance of allocated portfolio assets through unit lettings, progressing rent reviews and lease renewals, refurbishment works and dilapidations.
- Landlord and tenant issues including surrenders, lease renewals and lease re-gears
- Managing, coordinating and instructing professional advisors
- Developing good relationships with tenants and third party suppliers
- Travelling across London and viewing properties within the Portfolio
- MRICS - preferably someone with 7 years' experience
- Experienced in the management and asset management of real estate (commercial or residential)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Able to build strong rapport with colleagues and tenants
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates