ASSET MANAGER | INVESTMENT AND ASSET MANAGEMENT
CLIENT SIDE REAL ESTATE GROUP
€50,000- €60,000 PER ANNUM PLUS PACKAGE
Capstone's Real Estate Advisory team is delighted to be retained by one of Asia's largest diversified real estate groups. Present across 200 cities in over 30 countries, the Real Estate Group focuses on Singapore as a core market, while it continues to expand in markets such as India, Vietnam, Australia, Europe and the USA.
We have been instructed to source an Asset Manager to report to the Director of Property responsible for the Germany portfolio of assets. This is an exciting position within a growing team to develop and implement asset plans and strategies for the German market to maximise operations.
- Develop and implement asset plans and strategies for the German market to maximize operations. This includes:
- Maintaining close network of business contacts with the relevant market players, consultants, investors and working closely with third party property managers etc.
- Acting as the owner's representative
- Preparing budget and business plan for the assets
- Monitoring and analysing properties' performance
- Reporting asset performance to the Board/Management
- Monitor and study market trends and its impact on asset performance
- Drive, review and analyse the merits of all leasing activities including renewal and make recommendations to Management
- Oversee the tenant initiatives including incentives
- Assist in the due diligence for acquisition of any new commercial real estate assets or other duties as directed by Management.
To be conisdered:
- At least 3 years' relevant experience in commercial real estate asset management
- A team player who is passionate about business results, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Have strong negotiation skills and must be an analytical problem solver.
- Attention to detail and works well under pressure.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates