APC BUILDING SURVEYOR
UP TO £30,000 + PACKAGE + BONUS
I am recruiting on behalf of a leading construction and real estate consultancy looking to bolster their Building Surveying Team in the Midlands. Nationally renowned as 'market-leading' for the sectors in which they operate, they have grown by over 30% over the past 12 months; with a diverse, impressive and ever-expanding portfolio of clients, this growth is due to continue.
This assignment would suit a Graduate Building Surveyor who is not afraid of working hard and supporting senior members of the team; in return you will be rewarded with fantastic APC support and excellent prospects for growth within a fast-paced and sociable environment.
Whilst being given the opportunity to work on core Building Surveying services, on offer is significant variation of workload within a busy team environment, including:
- Preparation of Schedules of Work and Specifications for all types of maintenance and construction projects.
- Delivery of Contract Administrator / Employers Agent duties as appropriate to level of experience
- Producing feasibility reports
- Budget cost plans for all types of maintenance and construction projects
- Planned Maintenance reports
- Building reinstatement cost assessments
- Defect diagnosis and reporting
- Pre-acquisition and due diligence surveys
- Schedules of condition
- Dilapidations on behalf of landlords and tenants
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Relevant work experience/ placements.
- Enthusiastic and keen to develop skillset within a niche and vibrant team
- Minimum grade 2.1 in RICS accredited Building Surveying degree
The successful candidate will be punchy and ambitious. You should be able to carry-out work to the highest of standards, meanwhile operate in an autonomous and responsible capacity. You should have an excellent eye for detail and have a professional nature.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5012.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates