£0.00 - £30000 per annum + + generous package
about 1 year ago
ASSISTANT BUILDING SURVEYOR - Prime Residential
Up to £30,000 + Generous package
I am recruiting on behalf of an award winning high-end/ private residential building surveying practice. They have vast technical expertise and are a nationally renowned and respected firm. Due to continuous success, they are seeking to expand and need APC Building Surveyors to sit in their established team. They will provide strong APC support as well as structured career progression.
Professional duties will include undertaking the following (circa 40% of the role):
- Acting as landlord surveyor in connection with licences to alter
- Party wall surveyor (Adjoining Owner & Building Owner)
- Being part of estates / large development teams delivering retained surveyor services
- Due diligence instructions
- Planned maintenance programming
The remaining 60% of the role, will be project focused. The instructions will include major works schemes such as exterior renovation and façade remediation projects. This includes acting as both Contract Administrator and Project Manager.
- 2:1 or above degree level Building Surveying qualification or equivalent.
You should be personable and have a good knowledge of the London residential market. Furthermore, due to calibre of the high-end clients, a good eye-for-detail is of paramount importance.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Freddie Park on 020 3757 5011, or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates