Assistant Building Surveyor
London - West End or City
Up to £38,000 + package + bonus
I am recruiting on behalf of a leading, international real estate firm for an APC Level Building Surveyor. With a broad, and impressive client-base, you will be working with internal and external investor and occupier clients undertaking a range of professional building surveying and project management services.
Supporting senior colleagues in the delivery of a broad range of work across the core sectors; office, industrial, retail and hotel, as well as many specialised property types, you will be expected to undertake the following:
- Preparation of due diligence, feasibility studies, condition and maintenance reports.
- Assist in the management of Party Wall matters.
- Review of Schedules of Dilapidations and negotiating settlements.
- Undertaking of Building Reinstatement Cost Assessments.
- Carrying out the duties of project manager, including specification & design, contract administration, valuation and certification.
- Assessing condition of existing buildings, identifying and analysing defects and putting together proposals for repair.
The successful candidate will be diligent, client-facing and ambitious, and should hold a RICS accredited degree (grade 2.1 or above). In return for these attributes, you will receive excellent APC support, a market-leading salary and good prospects for career-progression.
This would suit a commercially-focused candidate, who has 12-18 months recorded APC diary, and is looking to take the next step and attain Chartership within the next year.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 0203 757 5000/ 07494 368 453 or email email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates