Analyst; Infrastructure and Development
West End London based office
An independent construction and property firm based in the West End have an opportunity for an Analyst. The organisation offer expert advice on how to maximise the value of their clients' developments and property assets. This role will be working with a key client directly, conducting research and analysis.
The role will involves research and analysis to support on large scale infrastructure projects. It will involve sourcing data to ensure the project will be delivered within the clients requirements, gathering data for bespoke solutions and creating reports to support the delivery over the life cyle of a project.
If applying for this role, the client is looking for the following attributes:
- Degree educated within a Real Estate related or Scientific degree
- Excellent/ Advance Excel skills
- Able and has evidence of being able to produce complex reports
- Excellent communication skills and able to deliver reports internally and to external clients
- Punctual and professional
- Ideally you will have worked within an Analyst role for a business relating to the built environment
- £24-30,000pa plus benefits and bonus
- career development and promotional step
- additional training and development
- support with further education
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates